Brad McCance is a seasoned Real Estate professional serving the Metro Atlanta area. Brad started his career in the early 2000’s working with traditional real estate clientele serving their real estate needs, while growing his individual business Brad started investing and managing in multi-family and single family residential properties with value add properties.
While managing his own investment portfolio Brad took the opportunity to sharpen his skill set on the value add side of real estate investing by working in the construction side of real estate. By doing this Brad learned the different side of local building codes and the facets of what it truly cost contractors and sub-contractors to do the job right the first time and with the least amount of financial burden to the investor.
During the last 15-16 years Brad has perfected his investment strategies in order to further his own business and investment portfolio. Over his career in real estate as an investor and property manager Brad has managed over $50,000,000 in individual assets personally. Brad has averaged over 15% rate of return on a majority of his investments. Early in his career he mastered the collection laws in Georgia and screening technique in order to maximize profits on each individual project.
With his extensive career in the Atlanta market he has been able to obtain great working relationships with several banks and larger portfolio managers. With these relationships Brad is able to get first look at several properties prior to them hitting the market. These first look opportunities allow Brad to obtain portfolios of properties at a discounted market rate helping each deal realize a better rate of return on the investment.
Brad has reached a pinnacle point in his career and is ready to take it to the next level by offering his personal experience and expertise in real estate investing to the general public. Brad has partnered with Mark Myers to open a real estate investment fund in order to take his streamlined process to potential investors in order to reach a common goal.
Our Mission Statement
We don’t think that’s entirely true.
We believe that satisfying the customer is simply the minimum requirement for staying in business.
Our team works constantly to improve our systems, processes, and services to go well beyond the standard level of service provided by most agents.
Simply put, our objective is to get you the most money in the least amount of time with the fewest hassles. We want to provide the best service in the industry. Period.
Our Pledge to Clients
To Help You Lease Your Properties
In The Shortest Time
For The Most Money
With The Fewest Hassles
CFI & Brad McCance Pledge To
- Consult with you regarding all your real estate needs.
- Maintain communication and answer any questions during the term of our agreement and beyond.
- Analyze your needs, being sensitive to any special requirements.
- Present a written market value analysis of your home after a thorough study of current market conditions.
- Develop and explain a powerful marketing plan for the leasing of your property.
- Promote your home to local and out-of-town tenants and fellow Realtors.
- Coordinate all appointments and showings.
- Present and explain all applications in a timely manner.
- Conscientiously facilitate the negotiations.
- Strive to obtain the best possible price and terms for you.
- Coordinate property inspections.
- Follow-up on during the lease activities.